New Students! Class Registration is Now Open!
We are currently accepting new student enrollments via the “Register” links below. Once registered, you should receive a welcome email full of information within a few days. You are welcome to start class as soon as your registration is complete.
If your preferred class is full, please join the waitlist! You will be notified when you are next in line on the waitlist. We also use the waitlist to help determine where we should open additional classes. Even though it will require a card on file, you will not be charged anything while on a waitlist. Once a spot becomes available, you will be asked to confirm or decline the spot via email. You will not be charged anything if you decline the spot.
Current Students – Your Class Rolls Over!
If your child is currently in a class, there’s no need to re-enroll for summer. Your enrollment automatically rolls over every month even after holiday breaks and the new year. There is no “end” of the session. You never need to re-enroll.
If you need to change or cancel your child’s class enrollment, please send an email to [email protected]. Please remember that we do require a 2-week drop notice to prevent the next month’s tuition charges.
ME AND MY GROWN UP
for 1.5 – 3 years old
A “Mommy & Me” Style Class
- Our coaches lead your children through a circle-time warm up, gymnastics stations, and play. Students are introduced to the basics of gymnastics with the assistance of their very own grown up. This class includes both teacher-led instruction and student-led exploration.
- A parent or guardian is required to participate with their child.
3.5 – 4 years old
- Children begin to explore their independence in this 50-minute parent-free class. We introduce turn-taking, following directions, and interacting with friends, all while practicing the basic skills of gymnastics. Your child will LOVE jumping, balancing, climbing, and exploring in our colorful preschool gym!
- Weekly themes and stories keep learning fun!
4 – 5 years old
Children continue to learn and grow in this 50-minute parent-free class. Our gross motor movements start to look more like real “gymnastics” skills such as forward rolls, handstands, and cartwheels. Gymnasts work together with their classmates to accomplish their stations and improve their skills.
- Weekly themes and stories keep learning fun!
Girls and boys learn the basics of gymnastics in the BIG GYM. We practice handstands, cartwheels, rolls, balancing on beam, hanging on bars, etc. Our coaches keep learning fun by coming up with new drills to accomplish these skills. Students will practice safety on the trampoline and move through skill progressions at their own pace.
for 6 – 7 years old
for 8 – 12 years old
by invitation only
- Students who have mastered the progressions on their beginner skill list in class will be invited to move up to these next levels.
- Students with prior gymnastics experience elsewhere can be evaluated to determine their most appropriate placement.
- Please keep in mind that it is completely normal to remain in the beginner level for more than one session. There are so many different skills in gymnastics on multiple different apparatuses that they are not all typically mastered in just a few classes. These progressions take time, and can not be rushed because new skills build on those basic skills.
At Beyond Gymnastics, INCLUSIVITY is one of our core values.
- We teach gymnasts with all abilities and needs, and we celebrate their individual strengths.
- We love to learn about each child’s specific interests, needs, and goals to help them be successful in our program.
- We offer private lessons, small group classes, and larger inclusive classes so we can maximize learning in whichever structure best fits each child.
- We also have some open play options if you are just looking for a place to play, rather than a structured gym class.
- If you are interested in learning more about our special needs program, we invite you to schedule a free meet and greet for your family to come meet our coaches and visit the gym.
- After this private introduction to our program, we will email you with our best class recommendations for your kiddo within about 3 days. We can’t wait to get to know your child!
- If you have already attended a meet and greet with us and are ready to sign up for your recommended class time, you may use the registration links to the right!
- NOTE: Due to the risk of AAI, students with Down syndrome must have a medical release from a doctor in order to participate. Often, for children with Down syndrome, pediatricians will advise against forward and backward rolls, or any other movement that may place strain on the child’s neck during gymnastics. We are happy to abide by these restrictions if the child is cleared for class otherwise.